Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What am I reading?

   Today I decided to make a list of all the titles I am currently reading. Please note this will be super repetitive. So here it is:

Action Comics - Before Morrison came to Action Comics I hated Superman. I found him overrated and boring. But now I can't wait to read his adventures in the pages of Action Comics.


Animal Man - At first I wasn't one-hundred percent sure about this book, in fact it was one of the ones I was going to skip. Now that the first story arc has come to a close with the prospect of a Swamp-thing crossover this is one of my favorites.


Aquaman - I really enjoyed Aquaman's story in the pages of Brightest Day and I love Ivan Reis' art so getting Aquaman was a no-brainier. Aquaman has been great so far and I am happy to read it.


Batman - Who isn't reading this? This is DC's best book on the market.


Batman And Robin - I loved the first volume of this book when Morrison and Quitely were doing, and after they left it wasn't quite the same. Thankfully with the start of the New 52 this book has gotten a lot better landing it a spot on my pull-list.


Captain America - Brubaker is truly the best person to write Captain America, and with Mcniven, Davis, and now Zircher on the book it has been a good read. 


Captain America and Bucky - The only reason I read this book is for the fantastic art, oh and the story isn't that bad either.


Daredevil - Daredevil has always been one of my favorite heroes, but I was burned by him through Shadowland. Mark Waid's run on him has 'healed my wounds'


The Punisher - Greg Rucka and  Marco Checchetto have given us a good Punisher which is why I read.


Venom, Secret Avengers and Uncanny X-force - I have listed these all together because they are written by the king of Black Ops Rick Reminder, and as long as he is on the books I will read them.


Justice League - Although the current arc isn't the greatest this is the forerunner DC book so I read it.


Moon Knight - Brian Micheal Bendis and Alex Maleev, need I say more?


Wolverine And The X-men - I really liked Schism and I was on Wolverine's side throughout the whole thing. And it doesn't hurt that Jason Aaron is on the book. I believe that this is Marvel's best book on the market.


Swamp Thing - Like Animal Man I hesitated to pick this up, which was stupid since it has my favorite writer on board, Scott Snyder. The art is awesome also.

So thats what I'm reading, what are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment